Donating us today you save yourself from scam tomorrow.
Scam Info is a non-commercial project aimed at saving you from being scammed.
Infrastructure that supports our work is minimal, but it is not free: the economy is
built the way that people do not work for free. That is why we ask for donations.
We would appreciate any financial help you can afford. This would help Scam Info
Mail order brides scam, international marriage scam, Russian women scam - let's fight it!
Anti-Scam programHaving developed Anti-Scam program we intend to warn you about phenomenon of International dating scam and will do our best trying to help you to avoid being scammed. We launch our anti-scam campaign and appeal to all people who are in the sphere of Internet dating and international marriage - Foreign men, Russian women and International marriage agencies - as we ALL suffer from scam ran by unscrupulous people. MEN scammed by dishonest women stop believing that it is possible to find a good, loving Russian wife, and quit. As men lose their interest in finding a wife through Internet, honest WOMEN get less opportunities to find the right guy for marriage. Serious AGENCIES that invest money into web-site development, offices, equipment lose their customers and business. We want to create a full and complete database of scammers in one place.
"Virtual brides" from Yoshkar-Ola
- have cheated foreigners out of seven thousand dollars. read more
What is scam?
- First of all let's give a definition of scam: SCAM is obtaining money by means of deception. We are concerned about those women who make this their practice, who are in the business of cheating and scamming men. Browse known scammershere.
- Do NOT send money to the women you have not met, and you will not be scammed. Russian scammers can be very inventive. Read more about scam-scenarios they have used, and don't allow any Russian scammer to get money from you.more...
Agencies, join our program!
If you are an international marriage and dating agency and run an honest business, you are welcome to join our anti-scam program. Your web-site should observe the following rules:
- You must have a warning against the sending of money to female members clearly stated on one of the main pages of your website (e.g. home page, services page);
- If your agency requires payment for correspondence from men, it must be clearly stated on your website. more...
Copyright © 2005-2013 Scam Info All rights reserved.